Travel & Entertainment Card to make effective planning of business trips and control travel and entertainment expenses of the company.
Benefits of the service:
1. Global customer support – GCAS (Global Customer Assistance Services);
2. Medical assistance services and legal support;
3. Discounts on car hire and hotel booking:
- Up to 15% at Agoda.com (the hotels online booking system)
- 10% off hotels booking via the website
• 10VISA promo code (promo code is valid until 31.12.2020 for trips until 31.03.2021)
- Up to 30% off car hire online via Hertz, Sixt – global leading car rental providers;
4. It’s quick to top up the card of the employee on a business trip;
5. Card management through a special online banking module - iFOBS Corporate Cards that makes it possible:
• To issue account statements per card for any period
• To block the card
• To connect to SMS messaging service
• To manage expenses by setting spending caps per card
• To use the CVV code
• To get information online about the card balance, per card
• A dedicated project manager
• 24-hour Customer Support Service
6. Convenient payments via Apple Pay or Google Pay
You can choose different ways to implement the corporate card project:
1. Issuance of multiple cards for one “Commingled” account, with setting individual spending limits per card.
2. Issuance of one card for each individual sub-account keeping a separate balance.
Until the card is activated, any transactions with the card cannot be possible. To activate the card, please set a PIN code.
To set PIN via the IVR System:
• Be ready to enter your passport number (without series), the last 4 digits of the card number, USREOU code of the company or entrepreneur’s taxpayer ID;
• Call from your mobile to the Bank at 0 800 50 70 44 (select “to set the PIN “ option in the menu);
• Follow the IVR prompts to set your PIN. Upon completion, the card will be automatically activated. You will receive an SMS confirming activation.
Spending limits can be changed only by the holder of the corporate card account (company or individual entrepreneur) through the Client-Bank system or by calling 24-hour Customer Support Service at 0 800 50 70 44.
The card can be blocked by the account holder or the authorized person - the cardholder.
The card can be unblocked by the account holder or the person, who has blocked the card.
It is possible to block or unblock the card by calling the Bank's designated branch or Customer Support Service at 0 800 50 70 44.
The card blocking or unblocking is completely free.