Alfa-Bank JSC is one of the major players on the interbank currency market of Ukraine.
To accelerate settlements for interbank transactions with counteragents we recommend to establish mutual limits and enter into general agreement for the procedure of conducting transactions on the interbank market. On the matters of establishing limits and entering into general agreement, please apply to the Department for Financial Institutions.
You may file an application for entering into general agreement specifying types and amounts of scheduled transactions at the following address:
Reporting for establishing limits shall be sent at the following address:
On the matters of interbank transactions within the framework of general agreement, please apply to the Department for Currency Financial and Money Market Transactions of the Block of Capital Markets.
Counterparty card of "ALFA-BANK" JSC
Standard settlement instructions of JSC «ALFA-BANK»
List of documents required for signing the general agreement
1) with residents of Ukraine:
- a certified by notary copy of Articles of Association;
- a certified by notary copy of banking license and general license for conducting currency transactions of the National Bank of Ukraine, Annex to general license for conducting currency transactions;
- a certified by notary copy of authorized signature and seal card;
- a balance sheet and calculation of prudential standards as of the last reporting date;
- a copy of power of attorney for dealers affixed with seal and signature of the Party;
- a counteragent’s card (according to generally accepted form);
- standard payment instructions.
2) with nonresidents:
- copies of passports of authorized representatives (including persons entitled to manage account/property) stated in the questionnaire;
- an original copy or certified by notary copy of legalized or apostilled extract from the trade, banking or court register or a certified by notary copy of the certificate of state registration issued by local public authority of foreign state;
- a copy of legalized or apostilled power of attorney in the name of a person entitled to enter into the relevant agreement;
- an authorized signature book containing seal (if prescribed) or a certified by notary authorized signature and nonresident seal card (a copy or an original copy);
- an original of fulfilled questionnaire (as attached);
- a copy of apostilled or legalized license (if there is a license in documentary form);
- a copy of apostilled or legalized certificate of directors or other equivalent document confirming actual list of directors of nonresident bank;
- a copy of apostilled or legalized certificate of shareholders or other equivalent document confirming actual list of members of nonresident bank;
- a copy of apostilled or legalized Articles of Association;
- a list of correspondent banks;
- a copy of the last annual financial statements;
- a fulfilled questionnaire according to FATCA (an original copy with signatures of authorized persons and seal of the bank), or form W8.
+38 044 239 91 43
Capital Market Department
Currency Financial and Money Market Transactions
+38 044 490 46 02
+38 044 490 46 67