The credit committees include: the Main Credit Committee, the Credit Committee for Small and Medium-Sized Business, the Credit Committee for Retail Business, which decide on the provision by Alfa-Bank Ukraine of credit products to customers of the corporate block, financial institutions, clients of the SME segment and individuals, as well as on Alfa-Bank's other operations bearing credit risk.
Credit committees also manage credit risks by approving internal regulatory documents and by regular analysis of the loan portfolio and securities portfolio (including by classifying them for the purpose of forming reserves).
Tender committee ensures selection of the most cost effective offers for procuring commodities, works and services for the purpose of maintaining Bank’s core business on transparent and collective contribution terms.
Tender committee’s main tasks include:
The Tariff Committee consists of four subcommittees: Retail, Corporate, Medium Business and Small Business. As part of its work, the Tariff Committee regularly analyzes the correlation between the cost of services and the market competitiveness of operating tariffs. To implement the unified tariff policy Alfa-Bank Ukraine:
• reviews the tariff system, introduces changes and recommends them for approval;
• reviews and approves tariffs for new products / services;
• establishes preferential tariffs for various categories of customers;
• monitors the implementation of the Bank's tariff policy by structural divisions.
In turn, subcommittees consider client-oriented issues within the framework of their powers.
Assets and liabilities management committee effects management of market and treasury risks by way of:
Committee for Operating risks is in charge of identification, evaluation and monitoring of the Bank’s operating risks, as well as exercising control over performance of tasks related to mitigation of operating risks’ impact by responsible individuals.
The Committee’s authority extends to management of the ВСР project, including the following:
• strategic governance of ВСР initiatives (formulation and implementation of the Bank’s continuous business assurance strategy);
• taking decisions regarding control and management of critical risks that affect business continuity.
Also, the Committee performs the function of Executive committee for information security.