Please update your filter settings and try again
1. Consequences for the client if the client uses the banking services or fails to fulfill the obligations stipulated in the agreement on provision of such banking services:
- The income earned from savings (deposit) account transactions is subject to income tax in accordance with the applicable laws of Ukraine.
- If the depositor receives allowances or subsidies, then the receipt of additional income may result in their loss.
- When crediting the money to the savings (deposit) account opened with the Bank, the Bank, according to the terms and conditions of the agreement, undertakes to return the money, and the depositor is obliged to pay for the Bank's services.
2. Consequences for the client if the client fails to apply to the bank in time for withdrawal of the funds deposited under the bank deposit (savings) agreement:
- If the Client does not contact the Bank in time to request the return of the money placed under the bank savings (deposit) agreement, such deposit will be renewed for the same period and subject to the same conditions as those specified in the bank deposit agreement, except for the interest rate set by the Bank on the date of deposit renewal.
- In case of absence / refusal from renewal, the amount of the deposit with the accrued interest will be transferred to the account specified in the deposit agreement.
3. The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank, associated or related persons as a precondition for the provision of such services (except for the provision of banking packages).
4. Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend agreements entered into with the clients, unless otherwise stated in the agreement or established by law;
5. The Client may refuse to receive any advertising material through the remote communication channels.
6. Additional and ancillary services related to the provision of services to attract bank deposit (deposit) - are missing
7. The client has the right to withdraw from the banking services agreement, if it is provided by law.
Reliability is our compelling advantage
Make a deposit in just a few clicks!
Already have an Alfa-Bank card? Use Sense SuperАpp mobile app or Alfa-Mobile app to make a deposit. It's so convenient
Select a currency and deposit in Sense SuperАpp mobile app or Alfa-Mobile app
Enter the deposit amount and choose a way to deposit money
Please confirm that you make a deposit
Choose the best term deposit and apply using our mobile app
Top up and withdraw your money whenever it is convenient for you
All information about deposits that you’ve made is available from your smartphone
Reinvest the deposit as soon as it expires
Сurrent version (from 01.04.2021)
Сurrent version (from 03.03.2021 until 31.03.2021)
Сurrent version (from 11.01.2021 until 02.03.2021)
Archived version (from 01.01.2021 until 10.01.2021)
Archived version (from 15.12.2020 until 31.12.2020)
Archived version (from 25.11.2020 until 14.12.2020)
Archived version (from 16.11.2020 until 24.11.2020)
Archived version (from 01.11.2020 until 15.11.2020)
Archived version (from 26.10.2020 until 30.10.2020)
Archived version (from 01.09.2020 until 25.10.2020)
Archived version (from 01.08.2020 until 31.08.2020)
Archived version (from 21.07.2020 until 31.07.2020)
Archived version (from 15.07.2020 until 20.07.2020)
Archived version (from 14.07.2020 until 14.07.2020)
Archived version (from 01.07.2020 until 13.07.2020)
Archived version (from 23.06.2020 until 30.06.2020)
Archived version (from 04.06.2020 until 22.06.2020)
Archived version (from 02.06.2020 until 03.06.2020)
Archived version (from 28.05.2020 until 01.06.2020)
Archived version (from 25.05.2020 until 27.05.2020)
Archived version (from 06.05.2020 until 24.05.2020)
Archived version (from 04.05.2020 until 05.05.2020)
Archived version (from 27.04.2020 until 03.05.2020)
Archived version (from 24.04.2020 until 26.04.2020)
Archived version (from 06.04.2020 until 23.04.2020)
Archived version (from 31.03.2020 until 05.04.2020)
Archived version (from 10.03.2020 until 30.03.2020)
Archived version (from 06.03.2020 until 09.03.2020)
Archived version (from 13.02.2020 until 05.03.2020)
Archived version (from 20.01.2019 until 12.02.2020)