Installment payment by credit card is a partial payment for goods and services using your credit card.
Convenient and Profitable
Without documents No documents needed, only payment by the Alfa Bank Ukraine credit card
Up to 24 months
2 weeks You have 2 weeks to decide on the activation of installments
To apply for instant installments, you need to:
Every month on the credit card account day, the monthly payment amount automatically debits from the credit limit. Then, the Bank calculates the mandatory minimum payment = 5% of the used credit limit. For the first time, a monthly installment payment is debited not on the next account day but one account day after activating the installment plan (additional deferment payment).
The Bank sends an SMS and a statement about the repayment amount by the credit card in the billing period.
ATTENTION! Use Alfa-Bank online banking to pay off your payments. After all, it's FREE!
where AAAAA.AA — the total amount of the used credit limit + outstanding balance;
BBBB.BB — the total amount of the used credit limit, excluding the outstanding balance for repayment in the grace period;
CCCC.CC — minimum payment by the credit card (WMD);
DD.DD — payment date.
The amount of the credit limit is from UAH 500 to 200,000. The loan under the Instant Installment program is granted for 3 to 24 months. The Customer can purchase goods (services) at the expense of the line of credit without making an initial payment. If the Customer has used the Instant Installments program, the real annual interest rate ranges from 0.01% (for 3 to 6 months) to 37.79% (for 9 to 24 months) per annum.
For example, an installment plan for 6 months with an amount of UAH 1,500 under the Instant Installments program means the payment is UAH 250.02 per month. The monthly commission on the installment amount is 0.00% for 6 months.
Read here the detailed terms of providing financial services and an example of calculating the real interest rate.
1. The consequences for the Customer in case of using a banking service or a failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service are:
• when obtaining a loan, the Borrower incurs expenses in the form of interest, commissions, and other payments for the Bank's services following the terms of the loan agreement;
• in case of late repayment of loan debt or other violations of the agreement terms, the Borrower may be subject to penalties following the loan agreement terms;
• in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of his/her obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank has the right to apply to the relevant state bodies to satisfy its claims, including compulsory procedure;
• in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of his/her obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank is entitled to contact collection companies to act in the interests of the Bank;
• there is no minimum term of the agreement;
• the Customer has the right to rescind the Agreement without explaining the reasons within 14 calendar days from the date of the Agreement. The Customer informs the Bank about it in writing. In this case, the Customer is obliged to return to the Bank the funds received under the Agreement within 7 calendar days from the date of submission of the above notification and pay interest for the period from the date of receipt of funds to the day of their return at the rate established by the Agreement under clause 2.2.3 of the Appendix No. 4 to the Agreement on Banking Services for Individuals by Alfa-Bank JSC;
• The Сustomer has the right to early terminate or terminate the agreement by early full repayment of loan debt. Any penalties in case of early (full or partial) repayment of the loan are not charged or paid;
• in case of concluding a loan agreement with a fixed interest rate, such rate is changed with the written consent of the Bank and the Customer by making appropriate changes to the terms of the concluded loan agreement;
• information about the Borrower is submitted to the Bureau of Credit Histories and Credit Registry.
2. The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Customer to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related person as a prerequisite for these services provision (except for a package of banking services).
3. The Customer has the right to refuse to receive advertising materials using remote communication channels.
4. The Bank is not entitled to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with the Customers unless otherwise provided by the agreement or by law.
• If you do not wish to receive SMS with an installment proposal on your card, to deactivate SMS-sending send code 01 on a short number 3530.
• If you want to re-enable sending SMS with an installment offer on the card, to activate SMS-sending send code 02 short number 3530.
Activation of installment occurs after the purchase amount will be debited from the card account. After activating the installment plan, the Bank will immediately send the Customer an SMS message about the successful registration of installments.
To transfer the purchase into installments on time (for the nearest calculation of the minimum payment and the amount of the grace period without the current purchase amount), we recommend you send an SMS with installment payment confirmation not later than one day before the payday for your credit card.
The installment plan is activated after the merchant informs the Bank and the purchase amount is debited from the card account. It means that the installment plan is activated in the billing period when the purchase account is debited from the credit card.
In the case the Customer returns the goods to the store, the seller returns the money to the credit card.
Wherein, to close the installment, the Customer needs to initiate transferring of the refunded amount from the seller in My Alfa-Bank app (the "Installment" block), for the installments closing.
If the Client wishes to close the installment plan ahead of time (fully or partially), he/she should likewise use My Alfa-Bank app (the "Installment" block) to initiate a full repayment of the installment.
In case of partial early repayment, the outstanding balance should be transferred by the Bank into parts, decreasing the period of the installment usage. It means that the outstanding balance should be divided by the amount of the monthly payment that was calculated when you activated the installment plan, thus determining the amount of time necessary for the full repayment of the debt by installments.
The Bank may deny approving the installment plan by a credit card for the following reasons:
• SMS from the Client was received from an unknown phone number. For registration of an installment plan, SMS should be sent by the Client from his/her telephone number linked to the credit card and on which the Bank sent an offer
• The duration of the installment offer expired (the offer is valid 2 weeks from the date of purchase)
• Credit card inactive/blocked/there is an overdue credit card debt
The installment is issued in the amount of UAH 500 and only for the purchase amount which is completely or partially paid at the expense of the credit limit on the card.
The term of the installment plan: 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 months.
Monthly commission from the installment amount — 1,8% for a period of 3 up to 24 months.
Installments can not be provided for:
• payment transaction services in the entertainment and gaming sites, social, political, and charitable organizations registered under the following traders’ codes: 5933, 6530, 7995, 9223, 9754 (pawn shops, casinos, totalizators, and any other gambling/collateral institution) and 7841, 7993, 7994 (video entertainment, special entertainment facilities);
• 6211, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9399 (public services payments: fines, fees, court payments, alimony, etc.), 9402 9402 (state organization services payments, including the post office) and 9405 (payments between government services and authorities [more relevant abroad]);
• 8398, 8641, 8651, 8661 (political, religious, social, charity organizations);
• 4829, 5816, 6010, 6011, 6012, 6050, 6051, 6529, 6532, 6533, 6534, 6536, 6537, 6538, 6539, 6540, 7321 (financial transfers, including those through My Alfa-Bank and cash withdrawals);
• 8675 (automobile associations), 8734 (testing laboratories [non-medical]), 7299 (other services, not trade), 8699 (organizations that cannot be classified by the type of activity).
• credit card cash withdrawal
• non-cash transfers of funds from a credit card
The mobile operators of GSM connection:
Kyivstar: 067, 068, 096, 097, 098
Vodafone: 050, 066, 095, 099
Lifecell: 063, 073, 093
For the GSM mobile operators' users, an SMS-message to 3530 is free.
Intertelecom and Ukrtelecom users need to send an SMS-message to +380931770044 (SMS fee according to operator's tariffs)
Наведіть курсор на сервіс для того щоб дізнатися подробиці
Alfa Bank Internet banking for individuals.Free transfers between cards, loan repayment without commission at any time, instantaneous replenishment of mobile, translations drag-n-drop between accounts and much more.
Best Online Banking With Mobile Application For Private Entrepreneurs.
Everything Online - Payments, Statements, Information, Tax Reports.
Internet Front Office Banking System
The service provides the ability to create payments that can be paid in the self-service terminals of the AT "Alfa-Bank" network