How to use Apple Pay via the Alfa-Bank’s payment page:
1. Buyer fills in a shopping cart and initiates payment on the website or in the app.
2. The website or online store’s app requests Bank to register the customer’s order.
3. In response, Bank registers the order and returns the payment page URL.
4. The website or online store redirects Buyer to the payment page.
5. The payment page settings start verifying whether the Apple Pay payment method is activated by the online store, which is incorporated into the Bank’s payment gateway.
6. Before the Apple Pay button is displayed, the payment page settings check whether the payment button can be displayed in Apple Pay API.
7. Apple API checks whether the payment button can be displayed on the payment page and, after receiving a successful result, the “Pay with Apple Pay” button will be displayed.
8. Buyer clicks the “Pay with Apple Pay” button.
9. Apple API requests Buyer to provide the Apple account registration information. Buyer chooses a card and confirms the payment. Bank requests the encrypted payment data from Apple Pay API.
10. Apple Pay API returns the payment data in the encrypted form, including the payment token.
11. The Bank’s payment page sends a payment request to the Bank’s payment gateway. The payment gateway decrypts the token that has been received and makes a payment.
12. Bank sends the payment status back to the online store’s website or app.
13. The payment status becomes visible to Buyer.