Money transfers in several minutes at more than 334 000 outlets throughout the world
High level of safety guarantees that money transferred will be paid solely to stated recipient
Delivery of a receipt at the recipient’s address or sending SMS message to a mobile phone
Alfa-Bank offers individuals money transfers by Western Union — an international system of express money orders, which allows sending and receiving money within 15 minutes.
Visit one of Alfa-Bank branches
Bring identification document (passport)
Pay the cost of transfer and amount of transfer to a recipient
Notify a recipient a 10-digit number received when making transfer.
Visit one of Alfa-Bank branches
Inform the bank employee of the check number required to receive a money transfer
Provide personal identity document
Receive money once the operator has checked the availability of the transfer
|Transfer amount||identity documents||Opening an account|
|for individuals-residents||> 400 000 UAH||not required||not required|
|< 400 000 UAH||required|
agreements (contracts), invoices, payments, or Letters Letters of notification of non-resident legal entities, authorized bodies of foreign countries, lawyers or notaries sheets of foreign countries, claims, invitation (calls), proof of kinship and other supporting documents, used in the international practice.
|for individuals-nonresidents||< 400 000 UAH||documents confirming money source are required|
bank card issued under the tariff "Card and Product"
|> 400 000 UAH||required|
The payment service provider is Western Union Network (France) SAS
Location: 92095 France, 5-6 Place de l'Iris, Paris la Defense CEDEX
Please find more detailed information on the Western Union website at https://www.westernunion.com/UA/ua/legal/terms-conditions.html.
The money transferred with Western Union can be paid out within a few minutes.
All disputes arising between participants and users* of the Western Union money transfer system shall be settled through negotiation, as well as in court in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
* - users of the Western Union money transfer system are senders and recipients of transfers
Cost of additional and extra services of the bank, credit intermediaries and third parties: no additional and extra services
1. Consequences for the Client for using banking services or failure to comply with the obligations under the agreement that stipulates the provision of such banking services:
- The Client is obliged to pay the Bank's fee for the provision of the service according to the rates/fees in effect at the time the service is provided or at another time, if this is specified in the rates/fees schedule.
- The Client is obliged, upon request of the Bank, to promptly provide the documents and/or information required to get the relevant services in accordance with the Bank’s internal regulations and/or applicable laws of Ukraine.
- If the Client fails to comply with the obligations stipulated in the banking services agreement, the Client will be held liable in accordance with the provisions of the agreement.
2. The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related or associated person as a precondition for the provision of such services (except a banking package).
3. The Client has the right to refuse to receive the Bank’s advertising material distributed through communication channels.
4. The Bank does not have the right to make unilateral changes to the agreements signed with the Clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or law.
Наведіть курсор на сервіс для того щоб дізнатися подробиці
Alfa Bank Internet banking for individuals.Free transfers between cards, loan repayment without commission at any time, instantaneous replenishment of mobile, translations drag-n-drop between accounts and much more.
Best Online Banking With Mobile Application For Private Entrepreneurs.
Everything Online - Payments, Statements, Information, Tax Reports.
Internet Front Office Banking System
The service provides the ability to create payments that can be paid in the self-service terminals of the AT "Alfa-Bank" network