Business financing loan – an option to replenish the business’ working capital.
Types of finance:
• Term loan – a type of business lending with a fully drawn advance to finance business needs.
• A revolving line of credit – allows the client to get an access to funds when needed and make fixed repayments over the life of the loan.
Category of clients: legal entities, individual entrepreneurs.
• Makes it possible to cover urgent expenses, not taking money out of business.
• Makes it possible to obtain finance without collateral.
• Individual repayment plan.
• Fixed rate during the entire lending period.
• Interest is charged only on the money actually drawn on, for the period that the loan is used.
• One-off fee, paid at the time the agreement is signed.
• Amount of loan/line of credit:
- without collateral: up to UAH 7,500,000;
- with collateral: up to UAH 100,000,000
• Loan currency: UAH, USD, EUR.
• Term: up to 36 months.
• Repayment plan: individual.
• Interest rate: fixed.
• One-off fee: 0.9% of the loan amount, minimum UAH 2,000.
- without collateral: a financial guarantee from the business owner;
- with collateral: real estate, equipment, vehicles.
Please contact a service manager of Alfa-Bank to get information about requirements to be met by clients, and a suite of necessary documents to be submitted to get a loan.