Business financing loan – an option to replenish the business’ working capital.
Types of finance:
• Term loan – a type of business lending with a fully drawn advance to finance business needs.
• A revolving line of credit – allows the client to get an access to funds when needed and make fixed repayments over the life of the loan.
Category of clients: legal entities, individual entrepreneurs.
• Makes it possible to cover urgent expenses, not taking money out of business.
• Makes it possible to obtain finance without collateral.
• Individual repayment plan.
• Fixed rate during the entire lending period.*
• Interest is charged only on the money actually drawn on, for the period that the loan is used.
• One-off fee, paid at the time the agreement is signed.
• Amount of loan/line of credit:
- without collateral: up to UAH 7,500,000;
- with collateral: up to UAH 100,000,000
• Loan currency: UAH, USD, EUR.
• Term: up to 36 months.
• Repayment plan: individual.
• One-off fee: 0.9% of the loan amount, minimum UAH 2,000.
- without collateral: a financial guarantee from the business owner;
- with collateral: real estate, equipment, vehicles.
* Special offer for clients with annual revenue of 50 to 300 million UAH. under the terms of applying a variable rate calculated by the formula: NBU rate + 4%.
Please contact a service manager of Alfa-Bank to get information about requirements to be met by clients, and a suite of necessary documents to be submitted to get a loan.
Наведіть курсор на сервіс для того щоб дізнатися подробиці
Alfa Bank Internet banking for individuals.Free transfers between cards, loan repayment without commission at any time, instantaneous replenishment of mobile, translations drag-n-drop between accounts and much more.
Best Online Banking With Mobile Application For Private Entrepreneurs.
Everything Online - Payments, Statements, Information, Tax Reports.
Internet Front Office Banking System
The service provides the ability to create payments that can be paid in the self-service terminals of the AT "Alfa-Bank" network