Simplification of filling in payment details
Since August 5, 2019, all customer accounts in JSC Alfa-Bank in national and foreign currencies (current, deposit (deposit), card, credit, conditional storage (escrow), etc.) will have a 29-digit number according to the standard Iban.
This will apply to both new accounts and accounts opened before August 5, 2019.
Benefits of using IBAN
Avoidance of errors in the details due to the reduction of details
Simplifying the procedure for identifying the payer and obtaining funds
The possibility in the future to use QR codes to simplify payment of bills
Harmonization of the Ukrainian payment space with the European one
- In remote service for private clients "My Alfa Bank" and mobile application "Alfa-Mobile"
- In the My Business Online, IFOBS Client and OK-Alpha!
- Using a special calculator you can calculate your IBAN account number
- When contacting the Contact Center, the Client may receive an sms with an IBAN account number
- In the Bank's branches
- Since August 5, 2019, the opening of accounts of individuals and legal entities will be carried out to the IBAN standard
- Since August 5, 2019 the Bank will send to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine notifications on opening accounts of economic entities (legal entities and natural persons) under IBAN
- By October 31, 2019, the Bank will send to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine notifications on opening accounts of entities under IBAN, opened until August 5, 2019.
- In case of receipt by the Bank by 31.10.2019, the DFS notification on the registration of accounts in the IBAN standard, opened by 05.08.2019, these accounts are recorded in the DFS as invalid from November 1, 2019.
Payments and Transfers:
- During the transition period from August 5 to October 31, 2019, the bank will accept clearing documents for the transfer of funds both in IBAN and in the old format (bank MFI + account number).
- All transfers from November 1, 2019 will be made using IBAN only.
- IBAN accounts will be available for private clients to view and perform refill and transfer operations at My Alfa-Bank Internet Bank and Alfa-Mobile mobile application
- IBAN-standard accounts will be made available for viewing by legal entities and sole proprietors to view and execute transactions in My Business Online, IFOBS Client Bank and OK-Alpha!
- Since November 1, 2019, making payments with 14-digit bills will be impossible.
Other channels of debt and credit card debt repayment:
- in ATM (with Cash-In function) and IBOX terminal networks and networks of other partners the client will be able to specify a 14-digit recharge account or in a new IBAN format
- with the introduction of IBAN accounts, the payment card number does not change
- If your customers are replenishing credit cards or other card accounts with the account number details, since August 5, 2019, we recommend that clients use new IBAN account details for their replenishment operations.
- Since November 1, 2019 it will be impossible to enter 14-digit account in ATM / terminal networks!
Enrollment of pensions and social benefits:
- Since August 5, 2019, the Pension Fund of Ukraine, the Labor and Social Welfare Funds, Employment Centers and Social Insurance Funds will accept applications for social payments on IBAN accounts
- On the accounts of the recipients of social benefits, opened earlier than August 5, 2019, the Bank will, in a centralized manner, by October 1, 2019, report the corresponding IBAN-standard accounts to the Pension Fund of Ukraine, the Labor and Social Welfare Funds, Employment Centers and Social Insurance Funds . Customers who have applied for a pension / social assistance benefit before August 5, 2019 do not need to provide the new account number to the fund themselves
- opening new accounts and closing existing customer accounts (only open account number is changed)
- renegotiation of new agreements between the bank and the client
- reissuance of the power of attorney for the account management